- (25.01) 3h 48min. I see that I have spent 19 mins of Docker (though I belive I spent more time on it to learn using MariaDB and phpmyadmin in Linux VM) and the rest is C#.
- 4h 38min. C# (database connection etc), Distributed Systems (DS) intro.
School has begun and my Gitlab grid looks more impressive that ever before. It looks like it should have looked last semester (though I belive my Bitbucket dashboard would have looked good too if only would they have it).
- (27.01) 2:50 JS, 0:48 JS.
- (28.01) 48 mins of JS, 2h 25 mins of Distributed Systems. Had two lectures to attend.
- (29.01) Friday. Had 6h of lectures to attend (DS and JS). 4:01.
- (30.01) For .NET things moved over to Win10. Got really tired of solving Linux issues that only I happen to have.
2h 52 mins of tracked C#, Razor Pages. The rest spend on setting up WSL2 on Win10, updating and setting up everything on Win10 side. So far it has been 22 h 38 mins of coding this week.
- (31.01) 4h 6 mins of DS and JS. Sunday. It got me 27 hours of coding this week + few hours of setting up/debugging environment, server etc. Looks like a good week. My Gitlab grid looks like this 🙂 You can also compare it to previous semester.
- (01.02) New month. 4h 19mins of coding. DS and JS. Started with small Aurelia “Hello world” project and installing it. I really don’t like the name Aurelia and their color scheme is straight from TalTech brand 😀 React, Vue and Angular are much better names. Spent once again so much time setting things up on my computer. Tried to undestand why docker-composer was in snap folder (no documentation mentions such option), why same repo in WSL terminal git has different status than in Windows Terminal etc. But at the moment everything seems to sort of work.
- 4h 46min, 2:54 JS, 1:41 DS
- 4h 4min Distributed Systems
- – will write later ( travelled to Tartu)
- (05.02) 3h 12mins heavy C# friday. Working on my own project. Really like this inheritance and interface game.
- (06.02) Built my own API on top of Noom API. Looking forward to next week whey I will probably get access to the new API we ordered from them and can get more data for my stores.
- Docker, Django, Traefik, and IntercoolerJS is My Go-To Stack for Building a SaaS in 2021 – I would like to give it a go as well as soon as I get this .NET backend done.